Rank TDb Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank TDb Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the TDb Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
TDb Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the TDb Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- TDb Split Corp. is a corporation investing in common shares of TD Bank, a leading Canadian Financial Institution with a strong domestic presence, strong financial fundamentals and a diversified earnings base. The fund offers two types of shares, a Class A (XTD) and a Preferred (XTD.PR.A) both with the objective to pay regular monthly cash dividend
TDb Split Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A Shares: (i) to provide holders of Class A Shares with regular monthly cash dividends in the amount of $0.05 per Class A share if and when the net asset value per Unit exceeds $12.50; and (ii) to permit such holders to participate in all growth in the net asset value of the Company above $10.00 per Unit
- Preferred Shares:. (i) to provide holders of Priority Equity Shares with cumulative preferential monthly cash dividends in the amount of $0.04375 per share to yield 5.25% annually; and (ii) on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay an amount of $10.00 per Priority Equity share
The latest information and statistics on their common stock XTD, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022FEB08 , 2021MAY10 , 2021AUG10 , 2021NOV10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN30 , 2021APR29 , 2021JUL30 , 2021OCT29
TDb Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for TDb Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-2|
Rank TDb Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent. Reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the effective new rate of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position. If there is a short position on the preferred this shows the size of the short position
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions. The company Market Cap.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information