Rank Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Dividend 15 Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Dividend 15 Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Dividend 15 Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Dividend 15 Split Corp. is an investment corporation designed to pay monthly cash dividends. The corporation invests primarily in a portfolio of 15 dividend yielding, high quality Canadian companies.
- Class A: on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of Class A Shares at least the original issue price of those shares.
- Preferrreds: on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares the original issue price of those shares.
Dividend 15 Split Corp offers two type of shares,
- to provide holders of the Class A Shares with regular monthly cash dividends initially targeted to be $0.10 per Class A Share to yield 8.0% per annum on the original issue price
- to provide holders of the Preferred Shares with fixed, cumulative preferential monthly cash dividends in the amount of $0.04583 per Preferred Share to yield 5.50% per annum on the original issue price
The latest information and statistics on their common stock DFN, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR10 , 2022JUN10 , 2022SEP10 , 2022DEC10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023FEB27 , 2022MAY28 , 2022AUG28 , 2022NOV28
Dividend 15 Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Dividend 15 Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3|
Rank Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend). A (What If) scenario. It represents the blended yield and dividend for the current issue. It should only be used as a reference. It is not meant to show actual returns for Yield/Dividend. This metric has merit only when applied across all issues being considered.
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the effective new spread of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float. This is the outstanding float for this preferred.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield. Current yield of the common. Should be considered if preferred yield is lower.
Continue to Rank Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferreds page 2 of 2 where you can find
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information
- Consolidated Short Position Reports for each Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferred