Rank S SPLIT CORP Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank S SPLIT CORP Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the S SPLIT CORP preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
S SPLIT CORP Brief Overview
Visit the S SPLIT CORP company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- The Fund is a split share corporation which invests in common shares of The Bank of Nova Scotia. The Fund utilizes Strathbridgeâ€™s proprietary SSO covered call writing strategy to enhance the income generated by the portfolio and to reduce volatility
- Preferred Shares: to provide holders of Preferred Shares with fixed cumulative preferential monthly cash distributions in the amount of $0.04375 per Preferred Share ($0.525 per year) representing a yield on the issue price of the Preferred Shares of 5.25% per annum
- Preferred Shares: to return the issue price of $10.00 per Preferred Share to holders of Preferred Shares at the time of redemption of such shares on November 30, 2021
- Class A Shares: to provide holders of Class A Shares with regular monthly cash distributions targeted to be 6.00% per annum on the net asset value (â€œNAVâ€?) of the Class A Shares
- Class A Shares: to provide holders of Class A Shares with the opportunity for leveraged growth in NAV and distributions per Class A Share.
Premium Income Corporation. offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 5.25% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock SBN, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022JAN31 , 2021APR30 , 2021JUL31 , 2021OCT30 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN14 , 2021APR14 , 2021JUL14 , 2021OCT14
S SPLIT CORP Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for S SPLIT CORP are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term|
Rank S SPLIT CORP Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend). Represents the yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset. For this calculation it’s assumed the key rates are going to be the same as todays published rates. The reset yield is the sum of the key rate for the base term (5YR, 3Month, etc) plus the published spread. Since we do not know what the key rate will be at the time of the reset we assume its going to be the same as today. The ability to use a different set of rates during this caclulation is planned for a future release.
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread increase. It shows the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the percent increase/decrease of the new spread
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment. How many years will it take for the initial investment to double.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each S SPLIT CORP preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.
SBN-A Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for SBN-A preferred share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for SBN-A is 821,302 and the latest short position is 0. Thus the current short position is 0.0000% of the outstanding float.