Rank Premium Income Corporation Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Premium Income Corporation Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Premium Income Corporation preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Premium Income Corporation Brief Overview
Visit the Premium Income Corporation company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- The Fund is a split share corporation designed to provide investors with exposure to six Canadian banks. The Fund utilizes Strathbridgeâ€™s proprietary SSO covered call writing strategy to enhance the income generated by the portfolio and to reduce volatility
- provide Preferred shareholders with cumulative preferential quarterly cash distributions of $0.215625 per share, representing an annual yield of 5.75% on the original issue price of the Preferred shares
- provide Class A shareholders with quarterly cash distributions of $0.20319 per share
- to return the original issue price to holders of both preferred share and Class A shares upon windup of the Fund
Premium Income Corporation. offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 5.76% per annum on the issue price of $15.00
NOTE: THE CLASS A SHARE DIVIDEND IS NOT FIXED. THE DIVIDEND WILL VARY WITH EACH PAYMENT AND OUR SYSTEM CAN NOT CALCULATE WHAT THE DIVIDEND WILL BE
The latest information and statistics on their common stock PIC.A, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022JAN31 , 2021APR30 , 2021JUL31 , 2021OCT30 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN14 , 2021APR14 , 2021JUL14 , 2021OCT14
Premium Income Corporation Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Premium Income Corporation are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term|
Rank Premium Income Corporation Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent. Reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the effective new rate of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position. If there is a short position on the preferred this shows the size of the short position
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions. The company Market Cap.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each Premium Income Corporation preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.
PIC-A Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for PIC-A preferred share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for PIC-A is 13,444,291 and the latest short position is 643. Thus the current short position is 0.0000% of the outstanding float.