Rank Brompton Split Banc Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Brompton Split Banc Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Brompton Split Banc Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Brompton Split Banc Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Brompton Split Banc Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Brompton Split Banc Corp is an Instrument investing Approximately equal weight portfolio of common shares of Canadaâ€™s Big Six banks
- The Big Six Canadian Banks have outperformed the S&P/TSX Composite Index over the long term and have increased dividends
- Preferrreds: 5-year term, subject to extension for periods of up to five years, as determined by the board of directors
- Preferrreds: Quarterly cumulative preferred distributions (primarily eligible Canadian dividends)
- Preferrreds: Dividend resets at end-of-term extension, based on comparable market yields, without complicated reset formulas
- Preferrreds: Shareholders option to redeem at end-of-term, with no restrictions.
Brompton Split Banc Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 11.32%(Jan 03, 2021) per annum on the issue price
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 4.83% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock SBC, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022MAR15 , 2021JUN15 , 2021SEP15 , 2021DEC16 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN15 , 2021APR15 , 2021JUL15 , 2021OCT15
Brompton Split Banc Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Brompton Split Banc Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3H|
Rank Brompton Split Banc Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information