Rank Real Estate Split Corp. Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Real Estate Split Corp. Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Real Estate Split Corp. preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Real Estate Split Corp. Brief Overview
Visit the Real Estate Split Corp. company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- The Real Estate & E-Commerce Split Corp. has been designed to provide investors with a diversified, actively managed portfolio comprised of securities of high conviction Real Estate & E-Commerce Issuers, which the Advisor believes are well-positioned to benefit from low interest rates, the rapid adoption of e-commerce, the growth of data infrastructure as well as attractive valuations in various areas of the real estate sector.
- Real Estate & E-Commerce offers two type of shares, i) Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 8.0% per annum on the issue price of $15.00 and offer the opportunity for capital appreciation potential; and ii) preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 5.25% per annum on the issue price of $10.00.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock RS, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2024MAR15 , 2024JUN15 , 2024SEP15 , 2024DEC16 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2024JAN15 , 2024APR15 , 2024JUL15 , 2024OCT15
Real Estate Split Corp. Preferred share Credit Ratings
The latest preferred share credit ratings for Real Estate Split Corp. are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
Rank Real Estate Split Corp. Preferreds - Compare Tool.
NOTE: Dividend dates are not fixed. The dates shown here are estimated and most likely a few days off. Do not make trades based on these dates. Always check with the issuer for the correct dates.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each Real Estate Split Corp. preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.
RS-A Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for RS-A preferred share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for RS-A is 1,613,887 and the latest short position is 430. Thus the current short position is 0.0300% of the outstanding float.