Rank Prime Dividend Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Prime Dividend Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Prime Dividend Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Prime Dividend Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Prime Dividend Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Prime Dividend Corp. is an investment corporation designed to pay floating monthly cash dividends. The Company invests in a portfolio of high quality dividend yielding Canadian companies.
Prime Dividend Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A Shares: (i) to provide holders of the Class A Shares with regular monthly cash distributions currently targeted to be at a rate of 10% annualized based on the volume weighted average market price of the Class A shares for last 5 trading days of the preceding month, and; (ii) on or about the December 1, 2023 termination date (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of Class A Shares at least the original issue price of those shares.
- Preferred Shares:. to provide holders of the Preferred Shares with cumulative preferential floating rate monthly cash dividends at an annual rate equal to Prime Rate plus 2.35% (min 5%, max 8%) based on $10 redemption value, and; (ii) to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares the $10 redemption value on or about the termination date of December 1, 2023 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter)
- fd-3 DBRS Rating - June 25/20
- Cumulative monthly floating rate dividends
The latest information and statistics on their common stock PDV, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022FEB08 , 2021MAY10 , 2021AUG10 , 2021NOV10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN30 , 2021APR29 , 2021JUL30 , 2021OCT29
Prime Dividend Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Prime Dividend Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3|
Rank Prime Dividend Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend). A (What If) scenario. It represents the blended yield and dividend for the current issue. It should only be used as a reference. It is not meant to show actual returns for Yield/Dividend. This metric has merit only when applied across all issues being considered.
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the effective new spread of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float. This is the outstanding float for this preferred.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield. Current yield of the common. Should be considered if preferred yield is lower.
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each Prime Dividend Corp preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.
PDV.PR.A Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for PDV.PR.A preferred share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for PDV.PR.A is 939,154 and the latest short position is 0. Thus the current short position is 0.0000% of the outstanding float.