Rank NEW Commerce Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank NEW Commerce Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the NEW Commerce Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
NEW Commerce Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the NEW Commerce Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- NEW Commerce Split Corp. is a corporation investing in common shares of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. The corporation offers three types of shares, a Capital share (YCM), a Class I Preferred (YCM.PR.A) and a Class II Preferred (YCM.PR.B).
NEW Commerce Split Corp offers three type of shares,
- Class A Shares (YCM): (i) to provide holders of Capital Shares with dividends in an amount to be set by the Board of Directors of the Company at its discretion, based on market conditions, if and when the net asset value per Unit exceeds $15.00. (ii) to permit holders of Capital Shares to participate in all growth in the net asset value of the Company above $10.00 per Unit
- Preferred Shares Class I (YCM.PR.A):. (i) to provide holders of the Class I Preferred Shares with fixed cumulative preferential monthly cash dividends in the amount of $0.025 per Class I Preferred Share to yield 6.00% per annum on the Class I Preferred Share Repayment Amount; and (ii) on or about the December 1, 2024 termination date (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of the Class I Preferred Shares $5.00 per Class I Preferred Share.
- Preferred Shares Class II (YCM.PR.B):. (i) to provide holders of the Class II Preferred Shares with fixed cumulative preferential monthly cash dividends in the amount of $0.03125 per Class II Preferred Share to yield 7.50% per annum on the Class II Preferred Share Repayment Amount of $5.00, if and when the net asset value per Unit exceeds $10.00; and (ii) on or about the December 1, 2024 termination date (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of the Class II Preferred Shares $5.00 per Class II Preferred Share
The latest information and statistics on their common stock YCM, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022JAN28 , 2021MAY28 , 2021AUG28 , 2021NOV28 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN30 , 2021MAY30 , 2021AUG30 , 2021NOV30
NEW Commerce Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for NEW Commerce Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term|
Rank NEW Commerce Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)||Name|
|YCM-A YCM.PR.A CA2007015068||$5.16||$5.25||$4.59||SPLIT SHARE + 6.00%||05.81% $0.3000|
|YCM-B YCM.PR.B CA2007016058||$5.43||$5.50||$4.30||SPLIT SHARE + 7.50%||06.91% $0.3750||https://www.quadravest.com/tdb-split-home|
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each NEW Commerce Split Corp preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.