Rank Life Banc Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Life Banc Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Life Banc Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Life Banc Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Life Banc Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Life & Banc Split Corp. is an Instrument investing in common shares Approximately equal weight portfolio of Canadaâ€™s four largest publicly-listed life insurance companies (â€œLifeCosâ€?) and the â€œBig Sixâ€? banks.
- Canadian LifeCos and Banks have historically delivered strong positive returns during periods of rising long-term interest rates
- Preferrreds: 5-year term, subject to extension for periods of up to five years, as determined by the board of directors
- Preferrreds: Quarterly cumulative preferred distributions (primarily eligible Canadian dividends)
- Preferrreds: Dividend resets at end-of-term extension, based on comparable market yields, without complicated reset formulas
- Preferrreds: Shareholders option to redeem at end-of-term, with no restrictions.
Life & Banc Split Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 16.67%(Jan 03, 2021) per annum on the issue price
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 5.27% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock LBS, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR15 , 2023JUN15 , 2023SEP15 , 2023DEC16 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023JAN15 , 2023APR15 , 2023JUL15 , 2023OCT15
Life Banc Split Corp Preferred share Credit Ratings
The latest preferred share credit ratings for Life Banc Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|A.M. Best||FITCH||S&P||DBRS||S&P Global||Moody's||PFD-3L|
Rank Life Banc Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
NOTE: Dividend dates are not fixed. The dates shown here are estimated and most likely a few days off. Do not make trades based on these dates. Always check with the issuer for the correct dates.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent. Reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the effective new rate of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position. If there is a short position on the preferred this shows the size of the short position
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions. The company Market Cap.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a video by “Passive Income Investing” explaining LBS and DFN split shares
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information
- Consolidated Short Position Reports for each Life Banc Split Corp Preferred