Rank Financial 15 Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Financial 15 Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Financial 15 Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Financial 15 Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Financial 15 Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Financial 15 Split Corporation is a high quality portfolio consisting of 15 financial services companies made up of Canadian and U.S. issuers. The portfolio shares have demonstrated a record of above-average long-term share performance and dividend growth. Financial Services companies are expected to benefit from a growing economic and capital markets recovery, earnings growth momentum and continued consolidation trends within the industry.
Financial 15 Split Corporation offers two type of shares,
- (i) Class A shares: to provide holders of Class A Shares with regular monthly cash distributions in an amount to be determined by the Board of Directors; and (ii) to permit holders to participate in all growth in the net asset value of the Company above $10 per Unit, by paying holders on or about the termination date of December 1, 2025 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter) such amounts as remain in the Company after paying $10 per Preferred Share.
- Preferred Shares: (i) to provide holders of Preferred Shares with cumulative preferential monthly cash dividends currently in the amount of 6.75% annually, to be set by the Board of Directors annually and subject to a minimum of 5.5% until 2025; and (ii) on or about the termination date of December 1, 2025 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares $10 per Preferred Share.
I can not find what the Nav Threshold is for this one. Also it has a bad credit rating.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock FTN, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022MAR10 , 2021JUN10 , 2021SEP10 , 2021DEC10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022FEB27 , 2021MAY28 , 2021AUG28 , 2021NOV28
Financial 15 Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Financial 15 Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3L|
Rank Financial 15 Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information
- Consolidated Short Position Reports for each Financial 15 Split Corp Preferred