Rank E Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank E Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the E Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
E Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the E Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instument:
- E Split Corp. is a corporation investing in common shares of Enbridge Inc., a leading North American oil and gas pipeline, gas processing and natural gas distribution company.
E Split offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 8.0% per annum on the issue price of $15.00 and offer the opportunity for capital appreciation potential;
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 5.25% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock ENS, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021MAR15 , 2021JUN15 , 2021SEP15 , 2021DEC16 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021FEB28 , 2021MAY30 , 2021AUG30 , 2021OCT30
E Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for E Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3H|
Rank E Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Continue to Rank E Split Corp Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information