Rank E Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank E Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the E Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
E Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the E Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- E Split Corp. is a corporation investing in common shares of Enbridge Inc., a leading North American oil and gas pipeline, gas processing and natural gas distribution company.
E Split offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 8.0% per annum on the issue price of $15.00 and offer the opportunity for capital appreciation potential;
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 5.25% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock ENS, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR15 , 2023JUN15 , 2023SEP15 , 2023DEC16 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023FEB28 , 2023MAY30 , 2023AUG30 , 2023OCT30
E Split Corp Preferred share Credit Ratings
The latest preferred share credit ratings for E Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|A.M. Best||FITCH||S&P||DBRS||S&P Global||Moody's||PFD-3H|
Rank E Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
NOTE: Dividend dates are not fixed. The dates shown here are estimated and most likely a few days off. Do not make trades based on these dates. Always check with the issuer for the correct dates.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent. Reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the effective new rate of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position. If there is a short position on the preferred this shows the size of the short position
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions. The company Market Cap.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Continue to Rank E Split Corp Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information