Rank Canadian Life Companies Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Canadian Life Companies Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Canadian Life Companies Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Canadian Life Companies Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Canadian Life Companies Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Canadian Life Companies Split Corp. is a portfolio consisting of four publicly traded Canadian Life Insurance Companies.
- Core Holding: Great-West Lifeco Inc., iA Financial Corporation Inc., Manulife Financial Corporation, Sunlife Financial Inc.
Canadian Life Companies Split Corp offers two type of shares,
- (i) Class A shares: to provide holders of the Class A Shares with monthly cash dividends as the directors of the Company may from time to time determine, and; on or about December 1, 2024 (subject to further 6 year extensions thereafter) to pay the holders of Class A Shares such amounts as remain after paying the holders of the Preferred shares the amounts owing to them.
- Preferred Shares: to provide holders of the Class A Shares with monthly cash dividends as the directors of the Company may from time to time determine, and; on or about December 1, 2024 (subject to further 6 year extensions thereafter) to pay the holders of Class A Shares such amounts as remain after paying the holders of the Preferred shares the amounts owing to them.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock LFE, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR10 , 2022JUN10 , 2022SEP10 , 2022DEC10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023FEB27 , 2022MAY28 , 2022AUG28 , 2022NOV28
Canadian Life Companies Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Canadian Life Companies Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term|
Rank Canadian Life Companies Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each Canadian Life Companies Split preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.