Rank Brompton Oil Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Brompton Oil Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Brompton Oil Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Brompton Oil Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Brompton Oil Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Brompton Oil Split Corp.. is an Instrument investing in Approximately equal-weight portfolio of common shares of at least 15 large-capitalization North American oil and gas issuers
- Focus is primarily on large capitalization issuers with significant exposure to a potential rebound in oil prices
- Preferrreds: 3-year term, subject to extension for periods of up to five years, as determined by the board of directors
- Preferrreds: Quarterly cumulative preferred distributions (primarily eligible Canadian dividends)
- Preferrreds: Dividend resets at end-of-term extension, based on comparable market yields, without complicated reset formulas
- Preferrreds: Shareholders option to redeem at end-of-term, with no restrictions.
Brompton Oil Split Corp.. offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 11.43%(Jan 03, 2021) per annum on the issue price
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 4.85% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock OSP, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR15 , 2022JUN15 , 2022SEP15 , 2022DEC16 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023JAN15 , 2022APR15 , 2022JUL15 , 2022OCT15
Brompton Oil Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Brompton Oil Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3H|
Rank Brompton Oil Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend). A (What If) scenario. It represents the blended yield and dividend for the current issue. It should only be used as a reference. It is not meant to show actual returns for Yield/Dividend. This metric has merit only when applied across all issues being considered.
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the effective new spread of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float. This is the outstanding float for this preferred.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield. Current yield of the common. Should be considered if preferred yield is lower.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information