Rank World Financial Split Corp. Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank World Financial Split Corp. Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the World Financial Split Corp. preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
World Financial Split Corp. Brief Overview
Visit the World Financial Split Corp. company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instument:
- The Fund is a split share corporation which invests in common equity securities selected from the ten largest financial services companies by market capitalization in each of Canada, the United States and the Rest of the World. The Fund utilizes Strathbridgeâ€™s proprietary SSO covered call writing strategy to enhance the income generated by the portfolio and to reduce volatility
- Preferred Shares: to provide holders of Preferred shares with fixed cumulative preferential quarterly cash distributions in the amount of $0.13125 per Preferred share representing a yield on the issue price of the Preferred shares of 5.25% per annum
- Preferred Shares: to return the issue price of $10.00 per Preferred Share to holders of Preferred Shares at the time of redemption of such shares on November 30, 2021
- Class A Shares: to provide holders of Class A shares with regular quarterly cash distributions targeted to be 8.0% per annum
- to return the issue price to holders of both Preferred Shares and Class A Shares at the time of redemption of such shares on the termination date.
World Financial Split Corp. offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 5.25% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock WFS, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021JAN31 , 2021APR30 , 2021JUL31 , 2021OCT30 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021JAN14 , 2021APR14 , 2021JUL14 , 2021OCT14
World Financial Split Corp. Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for World Financial Split Corp. are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term|
Rank World Financial Split Corp. Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend). A (What If) scenario. It represents the blended yield and dividend for the current issue. It should only be used as a reference. It is not meant to show actual returns for Yield/Dividend. This metric has merit only when applied across all issues being considered.
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the effective new spread of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float. This is the outstanding float for this preferred.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield. Current yield of the common. Should be considered if preferred yield is lower.
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each World Financial Split Corp. preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.
no result set for spgdFor_WFS-A query is: SELECT * FROM ct_html_sections where code_part='spgdFor_WFS-A'