Rank North American Financial 15 Split Corporation Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank North American Financial 15 Split Corporation Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the North American Financial 15 Split Corporation preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
North American Financial 15 Split Corporation Brief Overview
Visit the North American Financial 15 Split Corporation company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- North American Financial 15 Split Corporation is a high quality portfolio consisting of 15 financial services companies made up of Canadian and U.S. issuers. The portfolio shares have demonstrated a record of above-average long-term share performance and dividend growth. Financial Services companies are expected to benefit from a growing economic and capital markets recovery, earnings growth momentum and continued consolidation trends within the industry.
North American Financial 15 Split Corporation offers two type of shares,
- (i) Class A shares: to provide holders of Class A Shares with regular monthly cash distributions in an amount to be determined by the Board of Directors; and (ii) to permit holders to participate in all growth in the net asset value of the Company above $10 per Unit, by paying holders on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter) such amounts as remain in the Company after paying $10 per Preferred Share.
- Preferred Shares: to provide holders of Preferred Shares with cumulative preferential monthly cash dividends currently in the amount of 6.75% annually, to be set by the Board of Directors annually and subject to a minimum of 5.50% until 2024; and (ii) on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares $10 per Preferred Share.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock FFN, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022MAR10 , 2021JUN10 , 2021SEP10 , 2021DEC10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022FEB27 , 2021MAY28 , 2021AUG28 , 2021NOV28
North American Financial 15 Split Corporation Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for North American Financial 15 Split Corporation are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term|
Rank North American Financial 15 Split Corporation Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend). A (What If) scenario. It represents the blended yield and dividend for the current issue. It should only be used as a reference. It is not meant to show actual returns for Yield/Dividend. This metric has merit only when applied across all issues being considered.
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the effective new spread of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float. This is the outstanding float for this preferred.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield. Current yield of the common. Should be considered if preferred yield is lower.
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each North American Financial 15 Sp preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.