Rank Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Dividend 15 Split Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Dividend 15 Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Dividend 15 Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instument:
- Dividend 15 Split Corp. is an investment corporation designed to pay monthly cash dividends. The corporation invests primarily in a portfolio of 15 dividend yielding, high quality Canadian companies.
- Class A: on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of Class A Shares at least the original issue price of those shares.
- Preferrreds: on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares the original issue price of those shares.
Dividend 15 Split Corp offers two type of shares,
- to provide holders of the Class A Shares with regular monthly cash dividends initially targeted to be $0.10 per Class A Share to yield 8.0% per annum on the original issue price
- to provide holders of the Preferred Shares with fixed, cumulative preferential monthly cash dividends in the amount of $0.04583 per Preferred Share to yield 5.50% per annum on the original issue price
The latest information and statistics on their common stock DFN, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021MAR10 , 2021JUN10 , 2021SEP10 , 2021DEC10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021FEB27 , 2021MAY28 , 2021AUG28 , 2021NOV28
Dividend 15 Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Dividend 15 Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3|
Rank Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent. Reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the effective new rate of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position. If there is a short position on the preferred this shows the size of the short position
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions. The company Market Cap.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information
- Consolidated Short Position Reports for each Dividend 15 Split Corp Preferred