Rank Canadian Banc Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Canadian Banc Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Canadian Banc Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Canadian Banc Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Canadian Banc Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instument:
- Canadian Banc Corp. is a high quality portfolio consisting of six Canadian Banks. The portfolio shares offer an attractive dividend yield, continued earnings growth and have a strong history of capital appreciation.The company offers two classes of securities a Preferred share (BK.PR.A) and a Class A share (BK).
- Core Holdings: Bank of Montreal, Bank of Nova Scotia, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada, Toronto-Dominion Bank
Canadian Banc Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A Shares: (i) to provide holders of the Class A Shares with regular monthly cash distributions currently targeted to be at a rate of 10% annualized based on the volume weighted average market price of the Class A shares for last 3 trading days of the preceding month (ii) to pay the holders of Class A Shares on the termination date of December 1, 2023 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter) at least the original issue price of those shares.
- Preferred Shares:. (i) to provide holders of the Preferred Shares with cumulative preferential floating rate monthly cash dividends at an annual rate equal to Prime Rate plus 1.50%, (min 5%, max 8%) based on $10 redemption value, (ii)to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares the $10 redemption value on or about the termination date of December 1, 2023 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter).
The latest information and statistics on their common stock BK, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021FEB08 , 2021MAY10 , 2021AUG10 , 2021NOV10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021JAN30 , 2021APR29 , 2021JUL30 , 2021OCT29
Canadian Banc Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Canadian Banc Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3|
Rank Canadian Banc Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend). Represents the yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset. For this calculation it’s assumed the key rates are going to be the same as todays published rates. The reset yield is the sum of the key rate for the base term (5YR, 3Month, etc) plus the published spread. Since we do not know what the key rate will be at the time of the reset we assume its going to be the same as today. The ability to use a different set of rates during this caclulation is planned for a future release.
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase. It shows the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the percent increase/decrease of the new spread
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment. How many years will it take for the initial investment to double.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information
- Consolidated Short Position Reports for each Canadian Banc Split Corp Preferred