Looking for the The 10 Highest Yielding Preferred Stocks Today but not finding any consistent information? Your search is over. To clarify, our website provides daily updates to all preferred’s, therefore at any time, you can see Today’s Top 10 Selection by “Current Yield” in the Table below. However, to see how all preferreds have been ranked based on their yield go to Ranking All Preferreds. The top 10 is just a subset of this dataset.
The 10 Highest Yielding Preferred Stocks Today
Here is the list of the Top 10 Highest Yielding Preferred Stocks In the Canadian Market Today. We have done all the legwork, therefore saving you time and making the selection process faster. Consequently the only task left for you is picking the right preferred. Each day we update the data model with the latest information for each preferred. As a result, this table is always reflecting today’s highest yielding preferred.
For you, selecting the highest yielding preferred does not get easier. As with all of the tools, we provide in this site, the definition of the metrics “Table columns” is presented in a separate article Ranking Table Column Information.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
When picking the highest yielding stocks you have a few choices on what metric to use.
Sort table on this column “Current Yield” to see the highest paying preferred’s today.
Sort table on column “Blended Yield” to see the highest paying preferred’s for the next 5 year period.
You can watch a video on how to use canadianpreferredshares.ca tools. It’s great, quick primer on selection the process.
Additional tools you can use to make the selction are are:
- Top 10 Banking shares. Here we only include bank preferred shares. The working set is much smaller and easier to analyze.
- Top Credit Rated Resets. All shares here are grouped by Credit Rating.
- Highest Renewable Issues. See all preferred’s offered by Green Energy, Renewable Power Producers.
- Top 5 Highest Yielding High Credit Issues. Select from the highest investment credit preferred’s in the Canadian Market Today. For lowest credit risk possible this is the group to pick from.
Ultimately, picking the top 10 shares is up to you, driven in large extent by your personal investment style.