Rank Pembina Pipeline Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Pembina Pipeline Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Pembina Pipeline Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Pembina Pipeline Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Pembina Pipeline Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Energy transportation
Core businesses and operations:
- Ttransportation and midstream service provider that has been serving North America
- Owns an integrated system of pipelines that transport various hydrocarbon liquids and natural gas products produced primarily in western Canada.
- owns gas gathering and processing facilities; an oil and natural gas liquids infrastructure and logistics business
The latest information and statistics on their common stock PPL, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Next Dividend Pay Date: 2021Mar01. Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021MAR01 , 2021JUN01 , 2021SEP01 , 2021DEC01Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021JAN31 , 2021APR31 , 2021JUL31 , 2021OCT31
Pembina Pipeline Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Pembina Pipeline Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||BBB||BBB||Pfd-3|
Pembina Pipeline Corp Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:PPL||Currency: CAD||Market Cap: $18,131,585,114||Price: $32.97||P/E: #N/A||P/B: 1.28||Dividend: $0.63||Yield: 7.64%||Beta: 1.2100|
Pembina Pipeline Corp Overall Preferred Share Metrics
I have reviewed the full set of Pembina Pipeline Corp preferreds. Based on my review the following data points may be of interest to current and potential investors in the securities of "Pembina Pipeline Corp". In other words, this is what I think is worth highlighting in this set of preferred shares. In addition it provides a quick overview of the detailed information presented furher down this page.
|Preferred issues: 13||Lowest Current Yield: PPL-I @ 4.83%||Highest Current Yield: PPL-A @ 6.95%||Average Current Yield: 5.72%||5 Year Reset issues: 13||5YR Reset Lowest Reset Yield: PPL-A @ 4.66%||5YR Reset Highest Reset Yield: PPL-K @ 5.82%||5YR Reset Average Reset Yield: 5.18%||Lowest Rate Increase Percent: PPL-K @ 0.00%||Highest Rate Increase Percent: PPL-A @ 41.00%||Average Rate Increase Percent: 18.00%||Market Cap at Market Value: 2,647,196,000||Market Cap at Face Value: 3,020,000,000||Discount Amount: 372,804,000||Discount Percent: 12.34%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Market Value: 3.67%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Face Value: 3.58%|
Rank Pembina Pipeline Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Increase percent||Rate Increase to value||New Spread Increase||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|PPL-A PPL.PR.A CA7063272024||$17.64||$17.70||$9.00||5yr + 2.47%||06.95% $1.2265||04.66% | $0.8220||05.80% $1.02 10@cy+10@ry||2023dec01||041%||4.66%||029%||3.19%||61,387||Cumulative||10.31||10,000,000||Pembina_Pipeline_Corp_4.25%_PREF_SER_1|
|PPL-C PPL.PR.C CA7063274004||$17.75||$17.86||$8.68||5yr + 2.60%||06.30% $1.1175||04.81% | $0.8545||05.62% $0.99 11@cy+9@ry||2024mar01||040%||4.82%||029%||3.35%||37,375||Cumulative||11.34||6,000,000||Pembina_Pipeline_Corp_4.7%__PREF_SER_3|
Here are a couple of videos on Pembina
- Here is a an overview of Pembina if need to know more about the company.
- Preferred or Common. Which stock is better This is our video showing you how to compare preferreds and common using our website.
Continue to Rank Pembina Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for 5 year Pembina pipeline resets.
- Graph of all Pembina pipeline preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information on all Pembina pipeline preferred shares