Rank Enbridge Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Enbridge Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Enbridge preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Enbridge Brief Overview
Visit the Enbridge company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Energy transportation and distribution company.
Core businesses and operations:
- Crude oil and liquids Pipelines. Enbridge operates the worlds longest and most complex crude oil and liquids transportation system. Its pipeline network consists of the Canadian Mainline system, regional oil sands pipelines, and natural gas pipelines.
- Gas Transmission and Midstream. Enbridges natural gas network moves about 20% of all gas consumed in the U.S.
- Utilities and Power
- Enbridge operates North Americas largest natural gas Utilities by volume, and third largest by customer count.
- Enbridges renewable energy portfolio includes onshore and offshore wind, solar and geothermal projects in North America and Europe.
The following Enbridge issues are US$ based
- ENB.PF.U Series L.
- ENB.PR.V Series 1.
- ENB.PF.V Series 5.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock ENB, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Next Dividend Pay Date: 2023Dec01. Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR01 , 2023JUN01 , 2023SEP01 , 2023DEC01
Next Ex-Dividend Date: 2023NOV15. Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023FEB14 , 2023MAY14 , 2023AUG14 , 2023NOV15
Enbridge Preferred share Credit Ratings
The latest preferred share credit ratings for Enbridge are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|A.M. Best||FITCH||S&P||DBRS||S&P Global||Moody's||BBB-||P-2(low)||PFD-3H||Baa3|
Enbridge Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: ENB||Currency: CAD||Market Cap: $73,411,786,373||Price: $46.54||P/E: 24.90||P/B: 1.81||Dividend: $0.835||Yield: 7.18%||Beta: 0.6100|
Enbridge Overall Preferred Share Metrics
I have reviewed the full set of Enbridge preferreds. Based on my review the following data points may be of interest to current and potential investors in the securities of "Enbridge". In other words, this is what I think is worth highlighting in this set of preferred shares. In addition it provides a quick overview of the detailed information presented furher down this page.
|# of Preferred issues: 18||Lowest Current Yield: ENB.PF.G @ 5.57%||Highest Current Yield: ENB-H @ 9.26%||Average Current Yield: 7.41%||# of 5YR Reset issues: 17||5YR Reset Lowest Reset Yield: ENB-H @ 9.58%||5YR Reset Highest Reset Yield: ENB.PF.E @ 12.91%||5YR Reset Average Reset Yield: 10.94%||Lowest Rate Change Percent: ENB-A @ 24.00%||Highest Rate Change Percent: ENB.PF.E @ 87.00%||Average Rate Change Percent: 56.61%||Market Cap at Market Value: 4,395,983,066||Market Cap at Face Value: 6,881,745,300||Discount Amount: 2,485,762,234||Discount Percent: 36.12%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Market Value: 9.26%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Face Value: 10.14%|
Rank Enbridge Preferreds - Compare Tool.
NOTE: Dividend dates are not fixed. The dates shown here are estimated and most likely a few days off. Do not make trades based on these dates. Always check with the issuer for the correct dates.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent. Reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the effective new rate of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position. If there is a short position on the preferred this shows the size of the short position
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions. The company Market Cap.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Pay Div Date||Ex Div Date||Rate Change percent||Rate Change to value||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Converts To||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|ENB-D ENB.PR.D CA29250N8816||$14.87||$19.10||$14.87||5YR + 2.37%||09.10% $1.3530||11.06% | $1.6437||09.29% $1.38 18@cy+2@ry||18.29%||2028-03-01||2023-12-01||2023-11-15||068%||11.1%||3.98%||248,101||Cumulative||7.957||18,000,000||Enbridge_Series_D,_Cumulative_Redeemable_Preference_Shares|
|ENB-B ENB.PR.B CA29250N7099||$14.54||$19.00||$14.50||5YR + 2.40%||08.94% $1.3004||11.36% | $1.6512||09.54% $1.38 15@cy+5@ry||21.01%||2027-06-01||2023-12-01||2023-11-15||072%||11.4%||4.12%||141,767||Cumulative||8.091||18,269,812||Enbridge_Series_B_Cumulative_Redeemable_Preference_Shares|
Here are a couple of videos on Enbridge
- Here is a quick overview of Enbridge if need to know more about the company.
- Preferred or Common. Which stock is better
Continue to Rank Enbridge Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for 5 year resets.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information