Compare Preferred Shares With Credit Rating Pfd-3H.
Use this tool to Compare Preferred Shares With Credit Rating Pfd-3H. The tool allows you to compare all preferred shares from issuers with credit rating of Pfd-3H. The set includes all perpetual and resets from all sectors. The only filter here is the credit rating of the issuer. Most importantly all the legwork is done. In other words, we have collected, processed and categorized the data. Subsequently all the relevant data you need to make your decision is available to you.
Ratings of Pfd-3, Pfd-3High and Pfd-3Low from the credit rating agencies are used to indicate a rating of Medium credit quality while protection of dividends and principal is still considered. Comes with moderate credit risk. There may be speculative characteristics. Not an investment grade issue. Pfd-3H represents the highest credit rating in this category.
Compare Preferred Shares With Credit Rating Pfd-3H process
The companies you see here are smaller banks, established large utilities like ENB and issuers from various sectors. Any issues here are relatively good investments for investors seeking stability and low risk while at the same time receiving a higher dividend than the PFD-2* rated issuers.
The information is in an easy to understand format. Thus helping you pick the right share to purchase or sell. All metrics on the table can be sorted to present a view of the data you prefer to work with. Using this information you can apply your particular style of investing to select the issue that is right for your needs.
If you need more information on how to use the metrics below, see our how to YouTube video or our post how to pick the best preferred share of a company.
Shares With Credit Rating Pfd-3H
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend). A (What If) scenario. It represents the blended yield and dividend for the current issue. It should only be used as a reference. It is not meant to show actual returns for Yield/Dividend. This metric has merit only when applied across all issues being considered.
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the effective new spread of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float. This is the outstanding float for this preferred.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield. Current yield of the common. Should be considered if preferred yield is lower.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Change percent||Rate Change to value||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||P/E Ratio||Market Cap In Billions||P/B Ratio||Common Stock Yield||Projected Common Stock Yield||Outstanding Float||Name|