Rank Royal Bank of Canada Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Royal Bank of Canada Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Royal Bank of Canada preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Royal Bank of Canada Brief Overview
Visit the Royal Bank of Canada company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Financial Services
Core businesses and operations:
- Offers personal and commercial banking, wealth-management services, insurance, corporate banking, and capital markets services.
- Largest Canadian Bank by market Capitalization.
- NYSE: RY.PR.T 6.750% FIXED RATE/FLOATING RATE NONCUMULATIVE FIRST PREFERRED SHARES, SERIES C-2
The latest information and statistics on their common stock RY, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Next Dividend Pay Date: 2021Aug24. Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022FEB24 , 2021MAY24 , 2021AUG24 , 2021NOV24
Next Ex-Dividend Date: 2021JUL24. Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN23 , 2021APR24 , 2021JUL24 , 2021OCT24
Royal Bank of Canada Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Royal Bank of Canada are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||AA-||BBB+||AA(high)||Pfd-2H||Aa2||AA||F1+|
Royal Bank of Canada Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:RY||Currency: CAD||Market Cap: $144,144,423,710||Price: $126.18||P/E: 12.82||P/B: 2.29||Dividend: $1.08||Yield: 3.42%||Beta: 0.7000|
Royal Bank of Canada Overall Preferred Share Metrics
I have reviewed the full set of Royal Bank of Canada preferreds. Based on my review the following data points may be of interest to current and potential investors in the securities of "Royal Bank of Canada". In other words, this is what I think is worth highlighting in this set of preferred shares. In addition it provides a quick overview of the detailed information presented furher down this page.
|Preferred issues: 9||Lowest Current Yield: RY-M @ 3.11%||Highest Current Yield: RY-R @ 5.52%||Average Current Yield: 4.28%||5 Year Reset issues: 6||5YR Reset Lowest Reset Yield: RY-S @ 3.14%||5YR Reset Highest Reset Yield: RY-R @ 5.61%||5YR Reset Average Reset Yield: 3.71%||Lowest Rate Change Percent: RY-P @ -5.000%||Highest Rate Change Percent: RY-Z @ 4.00%||Average Rate Change Percent: -0.222%||Market Cap at Market Value: 3,418,300,000||Market Cap at Face Value: 3,450,000,000||Discount Amount: 31,700,000||Discount Percent: 0.92%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Market Value: 4.70%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Face Value: 4.19%|
Rank Royal Bank of Canada Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend). Represents the yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset. For this calculation it’s assumed the key rates are going to be the same as todays published rates. The reset yield is the sum of the key rate for the base term (5YR, 3Month, etc) plus the published spread. Since we do not know what the key rate will be at the time of the reset we assume its going to be the same as today. The ability to use a different set of rates during this caclulation is planned for a future release.
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread increase. It shows the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the percent increase/decrease of the new spread
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment. How many years will it take for the initial investment to double.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Change percent||Rate Change to value||New Spread Increase||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|RY-Z RY.PR.Z CA78012G4117||$23.87||$24.21||$16.95||5YR + 2.21%||03.88% $0.9250||03.17% | $0.7560||03.55% $0.84 11@cy+9@ry||5.46%||2024may24||004%||3.16%||004%||2.30%||48,851||Non-Cumulative NVCC||18.21||20,000,000||Royal_Bank_of_Canada_4.00%,_Series_AZ_-_NVCC_|
|RY-H RY.PR.H CA78012H5675||$23.93||$24.59||$16.29||5YR + 2.26%||03.81% $0.9125||03.21% | $0.7685||03.57% $0.85 12@cy+8@ry||5.18%||2024aug24||004%||3.21%||004%||2.35%||145,179||Non-Cumulative NVCC||18.53||20,000,000||Royal_Bank_of_Canada_3.90%,_Series_BB_-_NVCC_|
Continue to Rank Royal Bank Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for 5 year resets.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information