LBS Life Banc Split Corp Class A Share
In this page I have compiled the information which allows you to evaluate LBS Life Banc Split Corp Class A Share, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Class A shares of this split-corporation. Your goal is to determine if this issue meets your requirements. These tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares.
Life Banc Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Life Banc Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Life & Banc Split Corp. is an Instrument investing in common shares Approximately equal weight portfolio of Canadaâ€™s four largest publicly-listed life insurance companies (â€œLifeCosâ€?) and the â€œBig Sixâ€? banks.
- Canadian LifeCos and Banks have historically delivered strong positive returns during periods of rising long-term interest rates
- Preferrreds: 5-year term, subject to extension for periods of up to five years, as determined by the board of directors
- Preferrreds: Quarterly cumulative preferred distributions (primarily eligible Canadian dividends)
- Preferrreds: Dividend resets at end-of-term extension, based on comparable market yields, without complicated reset formulas
- Preferrreds: Shareholders option to redeem at end-of-term, with no restrictions.
Life & Banc Split Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 16.67%(Jan 03, 2021) per annum on the issue price
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 5.27% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock LBS, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Life Banc Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Life Banc Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3L|
Life Banc Split Corp Class A Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:LBS||Price: $8.14||Currency: CAD||Name: Life Banc Split Corp||:||Dividend: $0.1000||Target Yield: 8.00%||Current Yield: 14.74%||Dividend Pay Frequency: Monthly||:||Current NAV: $17.33||NAV As Of Date: 2022-09-08||NAV Threshold: $15.00||Class A Only NAV: $7.23||Class A Issue Price: $15.00||Variable Dividend: N||Outstanding Float: 29,817,208||Total Distributions: $21.77||Class A Only Distributions: $19.7500||Issuer Name: Brompton Funds|
LBS Net Asset Value vs Threshold over timeThe graph below shows relation between the Split Share Net Asset Value and the dividend payout threshold for split shares ( LBS ) over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, Split Share price detail).
Keep in mind if the share price of any of these split shares fall below the threshold of $15.00, the dividend will not be paid out.
LBS Current Yield over timeThe graph below shows the Current Yield of the Class A share ( LBS ) over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, Split Share price detail).
Keep in mind if the share price of any of these split shares fall below the threshold, the dividend will not be paid out.
LBS Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for LBS preferred share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for LBS is 2,847,711 and the latest short position is 365. Thus the current short position is 0.0100% of the outstanding float.