PDV Prime Dividend Corp Class A Share
In this page I have compiled the information which allows you to evaluate PDV Prime Dividend Corp Class A Share, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Class A shares of this split-corporation. Your goal is to determine if this issue meets your requirements. These tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares.
Prime Dividend Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Prime Dividend Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Prime Dividend Corp. is an investment corporation designed to pay floating monthly cash dividends. The Company invests in a portfolio of high quality dividend yielding Canadian companies.
Prime Dividend Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A Shares: (i) to provide holders of the Class A Shares with regular monthly cash distributions currently targeted to be at a rate of 10% annualized based on the volume weighted average market price of the Class A shares for last 5 trading days of the preceding month, and; (ii) on or about the December 1, 2023 termination date (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of Class A Shares at least the original issue price of those shares.
- Preferred Shares:. to provide holders of the Preferred Shares with cumulative preferential floating rate monthly cash dividends at an annual rate equal to Prime Rate plus 2.35% (min 5%, max 8%) based on $10 redemption value, and; (ii) to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares the $10 redemption value on or about the termination date of December 1, 2023 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter)
- fd-3 DBRS Rating - June 25/20
- Cumulative monthly floating rate dividends
The latest information and statistics on their common stock PDV, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Prime Dividend Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Prime Dividend Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||PFD-3|
Prime Dividend Corp Class A Share Metrics
|Symbol: PDV||Price: $4.64||Currency: CAD||Name: Prime Dividend Corp||:||Dividend: $0.0772||Target Yield: 10.00%||Current Yield: 19.96%||Dividend Pay Frequency: Monthly||:||Current NAV: $14.75||NAV As Of Date: 2023-08-31||NAV Threshold: $0.00||Class A Only NAV: N/A||Class A Issue Price: $0.00||Variable Dividend: Y||Outstanding Float: 939,154||Total Distributions: $37.83||Class A Only Distributions: N/A||Issuer Name: Quadravest|
PDV Net Asset Value vs Threshold over timeThe graph below shows relation between the Split Share Net Asset Value and the dividend payout threshold for split shares ( PDV ) over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, Split Share price detail).
Keep in mind if the share price of any of these split shares fall below the threshold of $0.00, the dividend will not be paid out.
PDV Current Yield over timeThe graph below shows the Current Yield of the Class A share ( PDV ) over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, Split Share price detail).
Keep in mind if the share price of any of these split shares fall below the threshold, the dividend will not be paid out.
PDV Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for PDV preferred share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for PDV is 7,986,595 and the latest short position is 58,330. Thus the current short position is 0.7300% of the outstanding float.