LCS Brompton Lifeco Split Corp Class A Share
In this page I have compiled the information which allows you to evaluate LCS Brompton Lifeco Split Corp Class A Share, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Class A shares of this split-corporation. Your goal is to determine if this issue meets your requirements. These tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares.
Brompton Lifeco Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Brompton Lifeco Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Brompton Lifeco Split Corp. is an Instrument investing in common shares Approximately equal weight portfolio of common shares of Canadas four largest publicly-listed life insurance companies (LifeCos).
- LifeCos have historically delivered strong positive returns during periods of rising long term interest rates
- Preferrreds: 5-year term, subject to extension for periods of up to five years, as determined by the board of directors
- Preferrreds: Quarterly cumulative preferred distributions (primarily eligible Canadian dividends)
- Preferrreds: Dividend resets at end-of-term extension, based on comparable market yields, without complicated reset formulas
- Preferrreds: Shareholders option to redeem at end-of-term, with no restrictions.
Brompton Lifeco Split Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 13.35%(Aug 28, 2021 based on Unit Price $6.74) per annum and 6.00% based on the issue price of $15
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 6.07% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock LCS, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Brompton Lifeco Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Brompton Lifeco Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||PFD-3L|
Brompton Lifeco Split Corp Class A Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:LCS||Price: $6.01||Currency: CAD||Name: Brompton Lifeco Split Corp||:||Dividend: $0.0750||Target Yield: 6.00%||Current Yield: 14.98%||Dividend Pay Frequency: Monthly||:||Current NAV: $15.68||NAV As Of Date: 2023-08-31||NAV Threshold: $15.00||Class A Only NAV: $5.63||Class A Issue Price: $15.00||Variable Dividend: N||Outstanding Float: 4,911,615||Total Distributions: $16.59||Class A Only Distributions: $7.9800||Issuer Name: Brompton Funds|
LCS Net Asset Value vs Threshold over timeThe graph below shows relation between the Split Share Net Asset Value and the dividend payout threshold for split shares ( LCS ) over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, Split Share price detail).
Keep in mind if the share price of any of these split shares fall below the threshold of $15.00, the dividend will not be paid out.
LCS Current Yield over timeThe graph below shows the Current Yield of the Class A share ( LCS ) over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, Split Share price detail).
Keep in mind if the share price of any of these split shares fall below the threshold, the dividend will not be paid out.
LCS Class A of Split Share Stock Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for LCS Class A share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for LCS is 4,911,615 and the latest short position is 5,631. Thus the current short position is 0.1100% of the outstanding float.