DFN Dividend 15 Split Corp Class A Share
In this page I have compiled the information which allows you to evaluate DFN Dividend 15 Split Corp Class A Share, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Class A shares of this split-corporation. Your goal is to determine if this issue meets your requirements. These tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares.
Dividend 15 Split Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Dividend 15 Split Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Dividend 15 Split Corp. is an investment corporation designed to pay monthly cash dividends. The corporation invests primarily in a portfolio of 15 dividend yielding, high quality Canadian companies.
- Class A: on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of Class A Shares at least the original issue price of those shares.
- Preferrreds: on or about the termination date of December 1, 2024 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter), to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares the original issue price of those shares.
Dividend 15 Split Corp offers two type of shares,
- to provide holders of the Class A Shares with regular monthly cash dividends initially targeted to be $0.10 per Class A Share to yield 8.0% per annum on the original issue price
- to provide holders of the Preferred Shares with fixed, cumulative preferential monthly cash dividends in the amount of $0.04583 per Preferred Share to yield 5.50% per annum on the original issue price
The latest information and statistics on their common stock DFN, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Dividend 15 Split Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Dividend 15 Split Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||PFD-3|
Dividend 15 Split Corp Class A Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:DFN||Price: $7.15||Currency: CAD||Name: Dividend 15 Split Corp||:||Dividend: $0.1000||Target Yield: 8.00%||Current Yield: 16.78%||Dividend Pay Frequency: Monthly||:||Current NAV: $15.49||NAV As Of Date: 2023-05-15||NAV Threshold: $15.00||Class A Only NAV: N/A||Class A Issue Price: $15.00||Variable Dividend: N||Outstanding Float: 65,543,252||Total Distributions: $36.13||Class A Only Distributions: N/A||Issuer Name: Quadravest|
DFN Net Asset Value vs Threshold over timeThe graph below shows relation between the Split Share Net Asset Value and the dividend payout threshold for split shares ( DFN ) over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, Split Share price detail).
Keep in mind if the share price of any of these split shares fall below the threshold of $15.00, the dividend will not be paid out.
DFN Current Yield over timeThe graph below shows the Current Yield of the Class A share ( DFN ) over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, Split Share price detail).
Keep in mind if the share price of any of these split shares fall below the threshold, the dividend will not be paid out.
DFN Class A of Split Share Stock Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for DFN Class A share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for DFN is 65,543,252 and the latest short position is 428,586. Thus the current short position is 0.6500% of the outstanding float.