Rank Capstone Infrastructure Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Capstone Infrastructure Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Capstone Infrastructure preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Capstone Infrastructure Brief Overview
Visit the Capstone Infrastructure company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Power Generation
Core businesses and operations:
- Capstone Power is a Canadian independent power producer headquartered in Toronto.
- It has over 541 MW (net) of installed capacity and develops, owns and operates renewable and conventional power generation assets. The current portfolio consists of on-shore wind, solar, hydroelectric, biomass, and combined-cycle gas cogeneration plants. Capstone Power has a pipeline of further projects.
- iCON infrastructure acquired 100% of Capstone Power in April 2016 through its acquisition of Capstone Infrastructure.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock CSE, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Next Dividend Pay Date: 2021Jul31. Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022JAN31 , 2021APR30 , 2021JUL31 , 2021OCT31Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN14 , 2021APR12 , 2021JUL12 , 2021OCT11
Capstone Infrastructure Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Capstone Infrastructure are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||NR|
Rank Capstone Infrastructure Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend). Represents the yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset. For this calculation it’s assumed the key rates are going to be the same as todays published rates. The reset yield is the sum of the key rate for the base term (5YR, 3Month, etc) plus the published spread. Since we do not know what the key rate will be at the time of the reset we assume its going to be the same as today. The ability to use a different set of rates during this caclulation is planned for a future release.
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread increase. It shows the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the percent increase/decrease of the new spread
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment. How many years will it take for the initial investment to double.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Change percent||Rate Change to value||New Spread Increase||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|CSE-A CSE.PR.A CA14069Q5077||$16.20||$16.75||$9.95||5YR + 2.71%||05.05% $0.8176||05.44% | $0.8810||05.43% $0.88 0@cy+20@ry||N/A||2021jul31||054%||5.43%||035%||3.66%||1,209||Cumulative||14.07||3,000,000||Capstone_Infrastructure_Corp._3.271%,_Series_A|
Continue to Rank Capstone Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for Capstone 5 year resets.
- Graph of all Capstone preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information for each Capstone preferred