Rank Power Financial Corp. Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Power Financial Corp. Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Power Financial Corp. preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Power Financial Corp. Brief Overview
Visit the Power Financial Corp. company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Insurance / Financial Services
Core businesses and operations:
- A subsidiary of Power Corporation of Canada. Diversified management and holding company with interests in the financial-services industry through its controlling interests in Great-West Lifeco and IGM Financial
- Has holdings in Pargesa, a diversified industrial group based in Europe.
- international management and holding company with interests substantially in the financial services sector in Canada, the United States and Europe. It also has significant holdings in global industrial and services companies based in Europe.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock PWF, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021JAN31 , 2021APR30 , 2021JUL31 , 2021OCT31 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021JAN09 , 2021APR08 , 2021JUL09 , 2021OCT09
Power Financial Corp. Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Power Financial Corp. are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||Pfd-2H|
Power Financial Corp. Overall Preferred Share Metrics
I have reviewed the full set of Power Financial Corp. preferreds. Based on my review the following data points may be of interest to current and potential investors in the securities of "Power Financial Corp.". In other words, this is what I think is worth highlighting in this set of preferred shares. In addition it provides a quick overview of the detailed information presented furher down this page.
|Preferred issues: 15||Lowest Current Yield: PWF-Q @ 2.98%||Highest Current Yield: PWF-I @ 5.89%||Average Current Yield: 4.90%||5 Year Reset issues: 2||5YR Reset Lowest Reset Yield: PWF-T @ 3.65%||5YR Reset Highest Reset Yield: PWF-P @ 4.11%||5YR Reset Average Reset Yield: 3.88%||Lowest Rate Increase Percent: PWF-R @ -2.000%||Highest Rate Increase Percent: PWF-A @ 88.00%||Average Rate Increase Percent: 15.80%||Market Cap at Market Value: 2,663,133,097||Market Cap at Face Value: 2,830,000,000||Discount Amount: 166,866,903||Discount Percent: 5.90%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Market Value: 3.70%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Face Value: 3.35%|
Rank Power Financial Corp. Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend). Represents the yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset. For this calculation it’s assumed the key rates are going to be the same as todays published rates. The reset yield is the sum of the key rate for the base term (5YR, 3Month, etc) plus the published spread. Since we do not know what the key rate will be at the time of the reset we assume its going to be the same as today. The ability to use a different set of rates during this caclulation is planned for a future release.
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase. It shows the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the percent increase/decrease of the new spread
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment. How many years will it take for the initial investment to double.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Increase percent||Rate Increase to value||New Spread Increase||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|PWF-P PWF.PR.P CA73927C7796||$14.70||$15.52||$7.20||5yr + 1.60%||03.40% $0.4995||04.11% | $0.6045||03.43% $0.50 19@cy+1@ry||2026jan31||070%||4.12%||041%||2.25%||51,018||Non-Cumulative||20.73||8,965,485||Power_Financial_Corp._2.306%,_Series_P|
|PWF-T PWF.PR.T CA73927C7382||$21.86||$22.15||$10.55||5yr + 2.37%||04.80% $1.0500||03.65% | $0.7970||04.28% $0.93 11@cy+9@ry||2024jan31||014%||3.65%||012%||2.66%||108,911||Non-Cumulative||14.78||8,000,000||Power_Financial_Corp._4.20%,_Series_T|
Continue to Rank Power Financial Corp Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for Power Financial Corp 5 year resets.
- Graph of all Power Financial Corp preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information for each Power Financial Corp preferred