Rank Equitable Group Inc. Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Equitable Group Inc. Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Equitable Group Inc. preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Equitable Group Inc. Brief Overview
Visit the Equitable Group Inc. company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Financial Services / Asset Management.
Core businesses and operations:
- Equitable Group Inc. is a growing Canadian financial services business that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Equitable Bank. Equitable Bank, Canadas Challenger Bank, has grown to become the countrys ninth largest independent Schedule I bank through its proven branchless approach and customer service focus in providing residential lending, commercial lending and savings solutions to Canadians.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock EQB, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR31 , 2022JUN30 , 2022SEP30 , 2022DEC31
Next Ex-Dividend Date: 2022Dec14. Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023MAR12 , 2022JUN12 , 2022SEP14 , 2022DEC14
Equitable Group Inc. Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Equitable Group Inc. are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||NR|
Equitable Group Inc. Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:EQB||Currency: CAD||Market Cap: $2,128,510,337||Price: $56.97||P/E: 6.55||P/B: 0.70||Dividend: $0.370||Yield: 2.60%||Beta: 1.2900|
Rank Equitable Group Inc. Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Change percent||Rate Change to value||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|EQB-C EQB.PR.C CA2945056075||$22.75||$26.29||$21.72||5YR + 4.78%||06.55% $1.4900||08.69% | $1.9985||07.89% $1.79 8@cy+12@ry||11.38%||2024-09-30||009%||8.78%||5.25%||6,385||Non-Cumulative||10.92||3,000,000||EQUITABLE_GROUP_5.969%_Ser_3|
Continue to Rank Equitable Preferreds page 2 of 4 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for 5 year resets.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information