Rank Capstone Infrastructure Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Capstone Infrastructure Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Capstone Infrastructure preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Capstone Infrastructure Brief Overview
Visit the Capstone Infrastructure company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Power Generation
Core businesses and operations:
- Capstone Power is a Canadian independent power producer headquartered in Toronto.
- It has over 541 MW (net) of installed capacity and develops, owns and operates renewable and conventional power generation assets. The current portfolio consists of on-shore wind, solar, hydroelectric, biomass, and combined-cycle gas cogeneration plants. Capstone Power has a pipeline of further projects.
- iCON infrastructure acquired 100% of Capstone Power in April 2016 through its acquisition of Capstone Infrastructure.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock CSE, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021JAN31 , 2021APR30 , 2021JUL31 , 2021OCT31 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021JAN14 , 2021APR12 , 2021JUL12 , 2021OCT11
Capstone Infrastructure Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Capstone Infrastructure are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||NR|
Rank Capstone Infrastructure Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date. The date of the upcoming reset for this issue. During the reset the new dividend will be determined by the issuer as outlined in the prospectus.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the percent increase/decrease of the new rate due to its drop or rise of its share value
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features. A set of codes for additional features of the preferred share
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Increase percent||Rate Increase to value||New Spread Increase||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|CSE-A CSE.PR.A CA14069Q5077||$13.60||$13.60||$8.19||5yr + 2.71%||06.01% $0.8176||06.49% | $0.8820||06.46% $0.87 1@cy+19@ry||2021jul31||083%||6.49%||045%||3.94%||2,586||Cumulative||11.87||3,000,000||Capstone_Infrastructure_Corp._3.271%,_Series_A|
Continue to Rank Capstone Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for Capstone 5 year resets.
- Graph of all Capstone preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information for each Capstone preferred