Rank Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Brookfield Infrastructure Partners preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Brief Overview
Visit the Brookfield Infrastructure Partners company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Infrastructure and Asset management company.
Core businesses and operations:
- Owner and operator of critical and diverse infrastructure networks over which energy, water, goods, people and data flow, or are stored
- One of the largest globally diversified owners and operators of infrastructure assets in the world.
- Objective is to own and operate a globally diversified portfolio of high-quality infrastructure assets that will generate sustainable and growing distributions over the long term
- Acquire high-quality assets on a value basis
- Operations-oriented management approach
- Active recycling of mature assets
- Operate core infrastructure in the utilities, transport, energy and data sectors
- Reduces exposure to single counterparties, regulatory regimes, political changes, currencies or technological changes
The latest information and statistics on their common stock BIP, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021MAR31 , 2021JUN30 , 2021SEP30 , 2021DEC31 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021FEB27 , 2021MAY30 , 2021AUG29 , 2021NOV29
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Brookfield Infrastructure Partners are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||BBB+||NR|
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: BIP||Currency: USD||Market Cap: $22,843,676,002||Price: $54.74||P/E: 133.32||P/B: 2.60||Dividend: $0.536||Yield: 3.91%||Beta: 0.81000|
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Overall Preferred Share Metrics
I have reviewed the full set of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners preferreds. Based on my review the following data points may be of interest to current and potential investors in the securities of "Brookfield Infrastructure Partners". In other words, this is what I think is worth highlighting in this set of preferred shares. In addition it provides a quick overview of the detailed information presented furher down this page.
|Preferred issues: 7||Lowest Current Yield: TSE:BIP-A @ 4.17%||Highest Current Yield: BIK-A @ 5.65%||Average Current Yield: 5.07%||5 Year Reset issues: 7||5YR Reset Lowest Reset Yield: TSE:BIP-A @ 4.75%||5YR Reset Highest Reset Yield: BIK-A @ 5.64%||5YR Reset Average Reset Yield: 5.18%||Lowest Rate Increase Percent: TSE:BIP-B @ -5.000%||Highest Rate Increase Percent: TSE:BIP-A @ 4.00%||Average Rate Increase Percent: -0.428%||Market Cap at Market Value: 1,350,478,924||Market Cap at Face Value: 1,346,691,250||Discount Amount: -3,787,674||Discount Percent: -0.280%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Market Value: 1.85%||Percent of Total Market Cap at Face Value: 1.58%|
Rank Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent. Reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the effective new rate of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position. If there is a short position on the preferred this shows the size of the short position
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions. The company Market Cap.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Increase percent||Rate Increase to value||New Spread Increase||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|TSE:BIP-A BIP.PR.A BMG162521279||$23.84||$23.85||$13.43||5yr + 3.56%||04.17% $0.99350||04.75% | $1.1320||04.28% $1.02 16@cy+4@ry||5.20%||2025jun30||004%||4.75%||004%||3.72%||4,486||Cumulative DTCEPI||16.97||4,989,265||Brookfield_Infrastructure_Partners_L.P._4.50%,_Series_1|
|TSE:BIP-B BIP.PR.B BMG162521436||$26.48||$26.74||$21.40||5yr min 5.5% + 4.53%||05.19% $1.37500||05.19% | $1.3745||05.19% $1.37 18@cy+2@ry||4.11%||2025dec31||-5%||5.19%||-5%||4.26%||9,025||Cumulative DTCEPI||13.69||4,989,262||Brookfield_Infrastructure_Partners_L.P._5.50%,_Series_3|
Continue to Rank Brookfield Infrastructure Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for Brookfield Infrastructure 5 year resets.
- Graph of all Brookfield Infrastructure preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information for each Brookfield Infrastructure preferred