Rank Thomson Reuters Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Thomson Reuters Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Thomson Reuters preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Thomson Reuters Brief Overview
Visit the Thomson Reuters company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Industrials / Business Services.
Core businesses and operations:
- A leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the worlds most global news service.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock TRI, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022MAR31 , 2021JUN30 , 2021SEP30 , 2021DEC31 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022MAR15 , 2021JUN17 , 2021SEP13 , 2021DEC16
Thomson Reuters Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Thomson Reuters are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||pfd-3h|
Thomson Reuters Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:TRI||Currency: CAD||Market Cap: $48,799,284,956||Price: $119.53||P/E: 8.19||P/B: 4.60||Dividend: $0.53||Yield: 1.78%||Beta: 0.1800|
Rank Thomson Reuters Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend). Represents the yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset. For this calculation it’s assumed the key rates are going to be the same as todays published rates. The reset yield is the sum of the key rate for the base term (5YR, 3Month, etc) plus the published spread. Since we do not know what the key rate will be at the time of the reset we assume its going to be the same as today. The ability to use a different set of rates during this caclulation is planned for a future release.
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase. It shows the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the percent increase/decrease of the new spread
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment. How many years will it take for the initial investment to double.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Increase percent||Rate Increase to value||New Spread Increase||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|TRI-B TRI.PR.B CA8849033037||$14.81||$15.50||$9.80||floating(70% of prime rate)||02.90% $0.43||02.90% | $0.4288||N/A||N/A||floating||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||3,219||N/A||N/A||6,000,000||Thomson_Reuters_Corp.,_Series_II|
Continue to Rank Reuters Preferreds page 2 of 3 where you can find
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for Reuters 5 year resets.
- Graph of all Reuters preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information for each Reuters preferred