Rank Sustainable power & infrastructure split corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Sustainable power & infrastructure split corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Sustainable power & infrastructure split corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Sustainable power & infrastructure split corp Brief Overview
Visit the Sustainable power & infrastructure split corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Actively managed global portfolio of sustainable power & infrastructure companies
- First ESG-integrated Split Corp. in Canada
- Opportunity to invest & participate in the multi-decade transition towards decarbonization and sustainability/li>
- Preferrreds: 5-year term, subject to extension for periods of up to five years, as determined by the board of directors
- Preferrreds: Quarterly cumulative preferred distributions (primarily eligible Canadian dividends)
- Preferrreds: Dividend resets at end-of-term extension, based on comparable market yields, without complicated reset formulas
- Preferrreds: Shareholderâ€™s option to redeem at end-of-term, with no restrictions.
- Class A Shares : Monthly distributions (primarily return of capital).
- Class A Shares : Opportunity for capital appreciation.
- Class A Shares : Shareholders option to redeem at end-of-term, with no restrictions.
Brompton Split Banc Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A shares that pay monthly distributions representing a yield of 11.32%(Jan 03, 2021) per annum on the issue price
- Preferred shares that pay a quarterly distribution representing a yield of 4.83% per annum on the issue price of $10.00
The latest information and statistics on their common stock PWI, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR30 , 2023JUN30 , 2023SEP30 , 2023DEC30 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023MAR30 , 2023JUN30 , 2023SEP30 , 2023DEC30
Sustainable power & infrastructure split corp Preferred share Credit Ratings
The latest preferred share credit ratings for Sustainable power & infrastructure split corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|A.M. Best||FITCH||S&P||DBRS||S&P Global||Moody's||N/A|
Rank Sustainable power & infrastructure split corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
If you need more information on how to use the metrics below, watch our video Introduction to Compare Tools or see our post how to pick the best preferred share of a company
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend). A (What If) scenario. It represents the blended yield and dividend for the current issue. It should only be used as a reference. It is not meant to show actual returns for Yield/Dividend. This metric has merit only when applied across all issues being considered.
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the effective new spread of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float. This is the outstanding float for this preferred.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield. Current yield of the common. Should be considered if preferred yield is lower.
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)||Name|
|PWI-A PWI.PR.A CA86934R100?||$9.70||$10.72||$8.73||SPLIT SHARE + 5.00%||05.15% $0.5000||Brompton_Split_Banc_Corp_4.83%|
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each Sustainable power & infrastruc preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.
Reset yields over timeThe graph below shows the projected reset yield of each Sustainable power & infrastruc preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- This yield is projected based on todays 5yr GOC rate plus the spread of the preferred.
- This is a what if scenario. If the preferred was to reset today this would be the new yield.
PWI.PR.A Short Position over timeThe graph below shows the short position for PWI.PR.A preferred share over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, short position detail).
Currently the outstanding float for PWI.PR.A is 7,500,000 and the latest short position is 0. Thus the current short position is 0.0000% of the outstanding float.