Rank ECN Capital Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank ECN Capital Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the ECN Capital preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
ECN Capital Brief Overview
Visit the ECN Capital company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Financial Services
Core businesses and operations:
- It originates, structures and manages financial products and provides advisory services for financial institutions.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock ECN, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.
Next Dividend Pay Date: 2022Sep30. Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR31 , 2022JUN30 , 2022SEP30 , 2022DEC31Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023MAR15 , 2022JUN14 , 2022SEP13 , 2022DEC13
ECN Capital Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for ECN Capital are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3L|
ECN Capital Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:ECN||Currency: CAD||Market Cap: $1,179,995,328||Price: $4.82||P/E: 0.91||P/B: 1.10||Dividend: $0.025||Yield: 2.07%||Beta: 1.2400|
Rank ECN Capital Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend). Represents the yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset. For this calculation it’s assumed the key rates are going to be the same as todays published rates. The reset yield is the sum of the key rate for the base term (5YR, 3Month, etc) plus the published spread. Since we do not know what the key rate will be at the time of the reset we assume its going to be the same as today. The ability to use a different set of rates during this caclulation is planned for a future release.
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change. It shows the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the percent increase/decrease of the new spread
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment. How many years will it take for the initial investment to double.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Change percent||Rate Change to value||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|ECN-C ECN.PR.C CA26829L6026||$24.65||$25.80||$24.11||5YR + 5.19% Min_6.25%||08.05% $1.9843||08.74% | $2.1555||08.08% $1.99 19@cy+1@ry||8.29%||2027-06-30||001%||8.74%||5.26%||3,051||Cumulative||8.952||4,000,000||ECN_Capital_Corp._6.25%,_Series_C|
Continue to Rank ECN Capital Preferreds – Page 2 of 3 where you can find:
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for ECN Capital 5 year resets.
- Graph of all ECN Capital preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information for each ECN Capital preferred