Which BCE Inc Preferred Should I Buy
This compare tool helps you determine Which BCE Inc Preferred you Should Buy. In this section we provide additional information to help you make the right decision. This information includes
- A number of what if scenarios for the 5 year resets. The scenarios are based on the various yields of the G.O.C. 5 year bond.
- A line graph chart with the historical yields of all preferreds issued.
- Links to the prospectus of each preferred.
Reset Scenarios Based on Various G.O.C. 5 Year Bond Yield Rates
- Scenario 1: 5YR GOC Rate is set at 2.50%
- Scenario 2: 5YR GOC Rate is set at 3.0%
- Scenario 3: 5YR GOC Rate is set at 3.50%
- Scenario 4: 5YR GOC Rate is set at 4.00%
- Scenario 5: 5YR GOC Rate is set at 4.5%
- Scenario 6: 5YR GOC Rate is set at 5.0%
Note: Only the first 3 "What if scenarios" of the total 6 are available on the Free Site. All 6 scenarios can be viewed in the premium site
For more information please review our video and/or post. Links available at the bottom of the page
Rank Preferreds - Compare Reset Scenarios
|Credit Rating||Symbol||Reset Date Y/M/D||Current (Yield Dividend)|
5Yr @ 2.50%. Reset (Yield Dividend)Scenario: 1 yield and dividend based on GOC 5yr Rate of 5Yr @ 2.50%.
|5Yr @ 2.50%. Blended (Yield Dividend)||5Yr @ 2.50%. Rate Change (percent | to value )|
5Yr @ 3.0%. Reset (Yield Dividend)Scenario: 2 yield and dividend based on GOC 5yr Rate of 5Yr @ 3.0%.
|5Yr @ 3.0%. Blended (Yield Dividend)||5Yr @ 3.0%. Rate Change (percent | to value )|
5Yr @ 3.50%. Reset (Yield Dividend)Scenario: 3 yield and dividend based on GOC 5yr Rate of 5Yr @ 3.50%.
|5Yr @ 3.50%. Blended (Yield Dividend)||5Yr @ 3.50%. Rate Change (percent | to value )|
|Pfd3||BCE-K BCE.PR.K CA05534B6796||2026DEC31||05.52% $0.8265||7.31% $1.10||05.88% $0.88||066% 7.31%||8.14% $1.22||06.04% $0.90||066% 8.14%||8.98% $1.35||06.21% $0.93||066% 8.98%|
|Pfd3||BCE-Q BCE.PR.Q CA05534B5962||2023SEP30||05.74% $1.2000||6.15% $1.29||06.10% $1.27||019% 6.15%||6.75% $1.41||06.59% $1.37||019% 6.75%||7.34% $1.54||07.12% $1.48||019% 7.34%|
|Pfd3||BCE-M BCE.PR.M CA05534B6465||2026MAR31||04.73% $0.7348||7.38% $1.15||05.65% $0.88||060% 7.38%||8.18% $1.27||05.93% $0.92||060% 8.18%||8.99% $1.40||06.22% $0.96||060% 8.99%|
|Pfd3||BCE-R BCE.PR.R CA05534B7034||2025DEC01||04.87% $0.7545||3.23% $0.5||04.21% $0.65||061% 3.23%||3.87% $0.6||04.46% $0.69||061% 3.87%||4.52% $0.7||04.72% $0.73||061% 4.52%|
|Pfd3||BCE-T BCE.PR.T CA05534B8107||2026NOV01||06.68% $1.2475||2.68% $0.5||05.68% $1.06||034% 2.68%||3.21% $0.6||05.81% $1.08||033% 3.21%||3.75% $0.7||05.94% $1.11||033% 3.75%|
|Pfd3||BCE-Z BCE.PR.Z CA05534B8289||2027DEC01||06.89% $1.3365||2.58% $0.5||06.88% $1.33||029% 2.58%||3.09% $0.6||06.88% $1.33||028% 3.09%||3.61% $0.7||06.88% $1.33||028% 3.61%|
|Pfd3||BCE-A BCE.PR.A CA05534B7943||2027SEP01||06.85% $1.2350||2.77% $0.5||06.64% $1.19||038% 2.77%||3.33% $0.6||06.67% $1.20||038% 3.33%||3.88% $0.7||06.70% $1.20||038% 3.88%|
|Pfd3||BCE-C BCE.PR.C CA05534B7869||2023MAR01||05.90% $1.0950||2.70% $0.5||02.85% $0.52||035% 2.70%||3.23% $0.6||03.36% $0.62||034% 3.23%||3.77% $0.7||03.88% $0.71||034% 3.77%|
|Pfd3||BCE-F BCE.PR.F CA05534B7455||2025FEB01||05.75% $0.9663||2.97% $0.5||04.08% $0.68||048% 2.97%||3.57% $0.6||04.44% $0.74||048% 3.57%||4.16% $0.7||04.79% $0.80||048% 4.16%|
|Pfd3||BCE-G BCE.PR.G CA05534B7372||2026MAY01||05.30% $0.8425||3.14% $0.5||04.54% $0.72||057% 3.14%||3.77% $0.6||04.76% $0.75||057% 3.77%||4.40% $0.7||04.98% $0.79||057% 4.40%|
|Pfd3||BCE-I BCE.PR.I CA05534B7117||2026AUG01||05.31% $0.8475||3.13% $0.5||04.65% $0.74||056% 3.13%||3.76% $0.6||04.84% $0.77||056% 3.76%||4.39% $0.7||05.03% $0.80||056% 4.39%|
Current yields over timeThe graph below shows the current yield of each BCE Inc. preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- The yield has an inverse relationshlp to the share price. As the share price rises towards face value the yield gets lower.
- For 5 year resets, at reset time the yield usually makes a substantial move up or down when the reset takes effect.
Reset yields over timeThe graph below shows the projected reset yield of each BCE Inc. preferred share, over time. Place the mouse cursor over the graph to reveal data like (date, ticker and current Yield).
When viewing the graph below keep in mind the following
- This yield is projected based on todays 5yr GOC rate plus the spread of the preferred.
- This is a what if scenario. If the preferred was to reset today this would be the new yield.
BCE Inc. Preferreds – Prospectus Information
Prospectus Information for each of the BCE Inc. Preferreds is available in the links below. Going over the main parts of the prospectus will ensure you are looking at the right preferred.
- Series AA: BCE.PR.A Can convert to BCE.PR.B
- Series AB: BCE.PR.B Can convert to BCE.PR.A
- Series AC: BCE.PR.C Can convert to BCE.PR.D
- Series AD: BCE.PR.D Can convert to BCE.PR.C
- Series AE: BCE.PR.E Can convert to BCE.PR.F
- Series AF: BCE.PR.F Can convert to BCE.PR.E
- Series AG: BCE.PR.G Can convert to BCE.PR.H
- Series AH: BCE.PR.H Can convert to BCE.PR.G
- Series AI: BCE.PR.I Can convert to BCE.PR.J
- Series AJ: BCE.PR.J Can convert to BCE.PR.I
- Series AK: BCE.PR.K Can convert to BCE.PR.L
- Series AL: BCE.PR.L Can convert to BCE.PR.K
- Series AM: BCE.PR.M Can convert to BCE.PR.N
- Series AN: BCE.PR.N Can convert to BCE.PR.M
- Series AO: BCE.PR.O
- Series AQ: BCE.PR.Q
- Series S: BCE.PR.S Can convert to BCE.PR.T
- Series T: BCE.PR.T Can convert to BCE.PR.S
- Series Y: BCE.PR.Y Can convert to BCE.PR.Z
- Series Z: BCE.PR.Z Can convert to BCE.PR.Y
Press Release Summaries
Click here to see the latest press releases related to BCE preferred shares.
Continue to Which BCE should I Buy – Page 1 of 4 where you can find:
- BCE Brief Overview
- Latest BCE Credit Ratings
- BCE Common Share Metrics
- Overall Preferred Share Metrics across all BCE preferreds
Continue to BCE Preferreds Consolidated Short Position Report page 3 of 4 where you can find
- Consolidated Short Position Reports for each BCE Preferred