Rank Loblaw Companies Limited Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Loblaw Companies Limited Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Loblaw Companies Limited preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Loblaw Companies Limited Brief Overview
Visit the Loblaw Companies Limited company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Food retailer
Core businesses and operations: Largest food retailer, with over 1,000 grocery stores. Offers several leading private-label food brands like No Name as well as its leading Joe Fresh apparel brand. Loblaw also sells general merchandise and provides drugstore products and financial services.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock L, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2023MAR31 , 2022JUN30 , 2022SEP30 , 2022DEC31 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2023MAR14 , 2022JUN13 , 2022SEP12 , 2022DEC13
Loblaw Companies Limited Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Loblaw Companies Limited are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferreds||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3|
Loblaw Companies Limited Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:L||Currency: CAD||Market Cap: $37,949,631,719||Price: $117.02||P/E: 18.45||P/B: 3.81||Dividend: $0.32||Yield: 1.08%||Beta: 0.0000|
Rank Loblaw Companies Limited Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend). A (What If) scenario. It represents the blended yield and dividend for the current issue. It should only be used as a reference. It is not meant to show actual returns for Yield/Dividend. This metric has merit only when applied across all issues being considered.
- Rate Change Percent.
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread Change.
- New Spread Value. This reflects the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the effective new spread of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float. This is the outstanding float for this preferred.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield. Current yield of the common. Should be considered if preferred yield is lower.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Yield To Call||Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Change percent||Rate Change to value||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|L-B L.PR.B CA5394817053||$21.16||$26.18||$20.91||PERPETUAL @ 5.30%||06.29% $1.3300||N/A||06.29% $1.3300||11.31%||perpetual||018%||6.26%||N/A||54,676||N/A||11.36||9,000,000||Loblaw_Companies_Ltd._5.30%,_Series_B|
Continue to Rank Loblaw Preferreds – Page 2 of 3 where you can find:
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for Loblaw 5 year resets.
- Graph of all Loblaw preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information for each Loblaw preferred