Rank Loblaw Companies Limited Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Loblaw Companies Limited Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Loblaw Companies Limited preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Loblaw Companies Limited Brief Overview
Visit the Loblaw Companies Limited company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Food retailer
Core businesses and operations: Largest food retailer, with over 1,000 grocery stores. Offers several leading private-label food brands like No Name as well as its leading Joe Fresh apparel brand. Loblaw also sells general merchandise and provides drugstore products and financial services.
The latest information and statistics on their common stock L, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2021MAR31 , 2021JUN30 , 2021SEP30 , 2021DEC31 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2021MAR14 , 2021JUN13 , 2021SEP12 , 2021DEC13
Loblaw Companies Limited Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Loblaw Companies Limited are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||Pfd-3|
Loblaw Companies Limited Common Share Metrics
|Symbol: TSE:L||Currency: CAD||Market Cap: $21,446,093,419||Price: $61.74||P/E: 20.18||P/B: 2.01||Dividend: $0.32||Yield: 2.04%||Beta: -0.1600|
Rank Loblaw Companies Limited Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend). Represents the yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset. For this calculation it’s assumed the key rates are going to be the same as todays published rates. The reset yield is the sum of the key rate for the base term (5YR, 3Month, etc) plus the published spread. Since we do not know what the key rate will be at the time of the reset we assume its going to be the same as today. The ability to use a different set of rates during this caclulation is planned for a future release.
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Increase Percent.
- Rate Increase To Value.
- New Spread increase. It shows the effect or the current price on the issue spread of the preferred. It shows the percent increase/decrease of the new spread
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position.
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment. How many years will it take for the initial investment to double.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
Here is a Limited Version of the Premium - Compare Tool.
A limited number of rows is included with the full metrics. This is a sample only. See link at footer for information on subscription to the premium version
|Symbol||Price||52W High||52W Low|
Fixed Rate Baseyield and dividend for the current issue based on last night’s closing stock price
|Current (Yield Dividend)|
Reset (Yield Dividend)yield and dividend for the current issue after the upcoming reset
Blended (Yield Dividend)follow link passed the end of the table to see definition
|Reset Date Y/M/D||Rate Increase percent||Rate Increase to value||New Spread Increase||New Spread value||Short Position||Additional Features||Years To Double Initial Investment||Outstanding Float||Name|
|L-B L.PR.B CA5394817053||$25.74||$27.99||$20.99||perpetual @ 5.30%||05.17% $1.3300||N/A||05.17% $1.3300||perpetual||-2%||5.15%||N/A||N/A||54,078||N/A||13.75||9,000,000||Loblaw_Companies_Ltd._5.30%,_Series_B|
Continue to Rank Loblaw Preferreds – Page 2 of 3 where you can find:
- What if “Yield Scenarios” for Loblaw 5 year resets.
- Graph of all Loblaw preferred share yields
- Prospectus Information for each Loblaw preferred