Rank Canadian Banc Corp Preferreds
This compare tool allows you to Rank Canadian Banc Corp Preferreds, based on the latest stock information available. Our goal is to provide you with the information and metrics related to the Canadian Banc Corp preferreds. Your goal is to establish which preferred will provide you the best returns. If you are buying today, these tools will expedite and aid the selection process. Given all the data available here, an informed decision is within reach.
In a market with low volumes you can use this information to identify mispriced shares. Since all preferreds belong to the same issuer, the risk is the same for all of them.
Canadian Banc Corp Brief Overview
Visit the Canadian Banc Corp company website to see the preferred share prospectus, news and other information.
Sector: Split Share
Main Features of this Spit Share Instrument:
- Canadian Banc Corp. is a high quality portfolio consisting of six Canadian Banks. The portfolio shares offer an attractive dividend yield, continued earnings growth and have a strong history of capital appreciation.The company offers two classes of securities a Preferred share (BK.PR.A) and a Class A share (BK).
- Core Holdings: Bank of Montreal, Bank of Nova Scotia, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada, Toronto-Dominion Bank
Canadian Banc Corp offers two type of shares,
- Class A Shares: (i) to provide holders of the Class A Shares with regular monthly cash distributions currently targeted to be at a rate of 10% annualized based on the volume weighted average market price of the Class A shares for last 3 trading days of the preceding month (ii) to pay the holders of Class A Shares on the termination date of December 1, 2023 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter) at least the original issue price of those shares.
- Preferred Shares:. (i) to provide holders of the Preferred Shares with cumulative preferential floating rate monthly cash dividends at an annual rate equal to Prime Rate plus 1.50%, (min 5%, max 8%) based on $10 redemption value, (ii)to pay the holders of the Preferred Shares the $10 redemption value on or about the termination date of December 1, 2023 (subject to further 5 year extensions thereafter).
The latest information and statistics on their common stock BK, can be easily accessed using websites like TMX Money.Dividend Payment Schedule: 2022FEB08 , 2021MAY10 , 2021AUG10 , 2021NOV10 Ex Dividend Date Schedule: 2022JAN30 , 2021APR29 , 2021JUL30 , 2021OCT29
Canadian Banc Corp Credit Rating
The latest credit rating for Canadian Banc Corp are listed in the table below. For additional information on credit rating agencies and codes see our article Credit Rating Symbols.
|S&P Corporate||S&P Preferreds||DBRS Long Term||DBRS Preferred's||S&P Global Corporate||S&P Global Preferreds||Moody's LongTerm||Fitch Long Term||Fitch Short Term||PFD-3|
Rank Canadian Banc Corp Preferreds - Compare Tool.
The following metrics are now only available on the premium version of this tool:
- Reset Date.
- Reset (Yield | Dividend).
- Blended (Yield | Dividend).
- Rate Change Percent. Reflects the effect or the current price on the issue rate of the preferred. Here you see the effective new rate of the share due to its drop or rise of its share value
- Rate Change To Value.
- New Spread increase.
- New Spread Value.
- Short Position. If there is a short position on the preferred this shows the size of the short position
- Additional Features.
- Years To Double Initial Investment.
- Outstanding float.
- Market Cap In Bilions. The company Market Cap.
- Common Stock P/E Ratio.
- Common Stock P/B Ratio.
- Common Stock Yield.
- Graph of all preferred share yields
- Propsectus Information
- Consolidated Short Position Reports for each Canadian Banc Split Corp Preferred